My academic interests lie broadly at the intersection of international relations and domestic politics. The main research topics that I am focusing on are environmental politics and human rights. Specifically, I am interested in cities’ role in global climate change policy, and the accountability of past atrocities focusing on children’s rights.
Works in Progress
- Cities’ roles in Global Climate Change Policy in International Politics
- Seeking Apology for Children of War: Case studies on Lebensborn and Lai Dai Han
- Escaping from the Shadow of States: The Autonomy of International Institutions
- Diffusion of the Air Defense Identification Zone: Same Diffusion, Different Mechanisms (co-authored with Jeeyon Choi and Dongwook Kim)
- Conditions of Prosecuting for Sexual Violence against Children in Armed Conflicts